"All that is gold does not glitter. Not all those who wander are lost."
~J.R.R.Tolkien

"It is with the utmost affection for my own children and autistic children everywhere that I share these stories."
~Scott

Sunday, September 27, 2009

On the Spectrum #55 - Another Brick...

(click to enlarge)

No profound symbolism was intended here, just some humorous scripting from Michael.  BTW, if you're old enough / young enough to get the joke here, let's keep it a secret from the whippersnappers / old fogies that don't get it, K? LOL.

If you're between the ages of 35 and 55 snd STILL don't get it, there's a clue that's about as subtle as a sledge hammer in the background behind Michael. ;)

2 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

I'm probably a little younger than the target demographic, and the show may not have been syndicated into my country ...

It makes me think of Pink Floyd.

Scott Lynn said...

You got it then!