"All that is gold does not glitter. Not all those who wander are lost."
~J.R.R.Tolkien

"It is with the utmost affection for my own children and autistic children everywhere that I share these stories."
~Scott

Sunday, September 19, 2010



Yep. Finally took the plunge and got a tablet and some decent drawing software! Unfortunately, while there are some amazing tools available, figuring them out and getting the hang of the tablet itself isn't as easy as I thought it looked.  Oh well.  So I don't have a full comic this week, but once I get a few things figured out, regular updates will resume. 

Oh yeah... and just so you know, I didn't realize that Blogger was moderating everyone's comments.  So yesterday I stumbled (purely by accident) across about two dozen comments (not including the spam) that were pending approval.  It should be back to unmoderated  commenting now, with a spam filter, so we'll see how that goes.  In any case, if you've left a comment in the past month or so it's now been posted, along with my responses.  I really appreciate everyone's feedback and stories, so thanks a bunch for your support.

2 comments:

kathleen said...

Wanted to let you know-I tagged you in my latest blogpost-and gave you a blogger award. :)

Scott Lynn said...

Thanks! I still haven't "passed it on" but I'll be sure to do so ASAP.