"All that is gold does not glitter. Not all those who wander are lost."
~J.R.R.Tolkien

"It is with the utmost affection for my own children and autistic children everywhere that I share these stories."
~Scott

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Merry Early Christmas Everyone!

Unfortunately, due to our travel schedule, and preperations, yesterday was the only day I had to do an update.  And I had really planned on doing one! (Really!)  What I didn't plan on was getting sick as a dog, falling asleep at 6:00 PM Friday evening and waking up at 6:00 AM this morning, with only one break in between to see the Doctor... who charged me a $20 co-pay for the timeless advice of "rest and stay hydrated." (Um... You don't really need to tell a guy who just slept for 16 hours strait to "get some rest." *roll eyes*)  In any case, the 36 hours I lost kind of shot up my weekend schedule a bit.

And, since we will be out of town for the hollidays, OTS will not be updated until we get back. I might be able to sneak one in mid-week, before the new year, (and I'd really like to,) otherwise, the next update will be on the Second of Januray, 2011.

And since it's more than likely this this post will close out the year here at OTS, I just want to make sure I give a sincere and heartfelt thank-you to everyone who has left coments, not only here, but over on Autisable and at the Autspot as well, and I wish that you all take care, and have a safe and happy holiday!

So give your kids a hug from me, and I'll make sure to pass on all of the kind words, good feelings and warm wishes that you've sent our way over the past year to Michael and Jacob.

No comments: