"All that is gold does not glitter. Not all those who wander are lost."
~J.R.R.Tolkien

"It is with the utmost affection for my own children and autistic children everywhere that I share these stories."
~Scott

Sunday, August 16, 2009

On the Spectrum #26 - Happy Birthday, Grandma

(click to enlarge)

Happy Birthday, Mom!

This is Grandma's first appearance. It's also the first (only?) time I've managed to work as many as SIX recurring charecters into one strip!

(Full image recycling count remains at 4. See OTS #'s 5, 14 & 18. Partial recycling count is up to 3, see OTS #6 & 24. LOL)

www.myspace.com/on_the_spectrum

1 comment:

Brandy said...

I remember as a kid my mom had to pack chicken nuggets for me when I went to a friend's house so I would eat. (oh, and heaven forbid the grocery store ran out of S'more pop tarts for my breakfast)

I can say I am a lot less picky at 21; although I still love chicken.