"All that is gold does not glitter. Not all those who wander are lost."
~J.R.R.Tolkien

"It is with the utmost affection for my own children and autistic children everywhere that I share these stories."
~Scott

Sunday, August 16, 2009

On the Spectrum #33 - Bottom of the ninth

(click to enlarge)


This is very closely related to OTS #20. (Notice the recycled backlground? LOL) It's kind of the flip side of it. In that one Jacob was completely oblivious to my calling him. In this one I'm completely oblivious to him.


Which begs the question...


Who is less aware of their surroundings, an autistic child who's focused on something, or a man who's really into watching 'the game?' I'm not so sure... There are times (7th inning and onward the in post season?) where you could set my shoes on fire and I might not notice until after the third out.

www.myspace.com/on_the_spectrum

No comments: