"All that is gold does not glitter. Not all those who wander are lost."
~J.R.R.Tolkien

"It is with the utmost affection for my own children and autistic children everywhere that I share these stories."
~Scott

Sunday, August 16, 2009

On the Spectrum #34 - It wasn't me!

(click to enlarge)

In case you're wondering how much of this strip is just made up, or taken from stories I hear from other people, the answer is, "Very little." I do sometimes change the location or context, but almost everything is depicted exactly as it happened.

That being said, this one was not actually one of ours. I witnessed this in the speech therapist's waiting room. Michael and another boy, Blake, had just finished a group session and were putting their shoes and coats on when Blake let one go. When his mother aksed him, "What do you say?" Well... see above! I almost died. (From laughing, not... well... you know!) LOL. (And IIRC, her answer to him was, "That's right!" which I found even funnier!)

www.myspace.com/on_the_spectrum

No comments: