"All that is gold does not glitter. Not all those who wander are lost."
~J.R.R.Tolkien

"It is with the utmost affection for my own children and autistic children everywhere that I share these stories."
~Scott

Saturday, August 15, 2009

On the Spectrum #3 - "Organizing" the DVD's

(click to enlarge)

Can someone please explain to me how a kid who loves to put everything in perfectly strait lines can manage to have such a messy room?! LOL.

I felt kind of bad about this. Actually it was never common for Michael to line things up, or Jacob for that matter. I guess he just got really bored.

This is Michael's first appearance. At this point he's still non-verbal, but we'll be past that phase pretty soon. Michael and I are the predominant charecters in the strip. In fact I need to give credit hwere it's due: More than anyone else it's really MICHAEL that writes the strip; at least 80% of it. I just draw it. But you just can't make some of this stuff up - it's all him; well... most of it anyway.

www.myspace.com/on_the_spectrum

No comments: